Thursday 11 April 2013

Hunter


Hunter from Round Rock, TX

School: The Art Institute Of Austin Year: Freshman Major: Design










GET TO KNOW HUNTER
  • What is the closest you've ever been to death?
    I had a brand new mini copper my parents bought for me and about a month after having my super rad car i went on a joy ride with a friend only 3 min. away from my parents house. All we wanted to do was ride around and listen to The Shins... about 5 min into our joy ride we realized we were no longer on a joy ride. My car lost control on some loose gravel and i slammed on the breaks..of course my new ride had anti lock breaks, which my dad thought that was necessary to get...not cool. I opened my eyes and realized we were upside down in a ditch. The spot i landed in happened to be a ditch the perfect size of my car. So not only did i crash my car, i had to call my parents who were accross the country seeing a Broadway show and tell them the bad news. Like any parents they were not to happy with me. Moral of this story is never put The Shins on while joy riding...no bueno.
  • What is the earliest time of day you're ever started drinking and why?
    Doesn't everyone have beer for breakfast?
  • If the moon became an independent nation what do you think would be a good name for the moon country?
    What kind of question is this? Im way to sober to answer this one right now.
  • I have a theory that girls can't whistle, can you?


    I can whistle pretty darn good...pratice would make my whistling technique a little better if thats even possible.
  • Who is the hottest female Disney character?
    I would say Jasmine because she has great hair, crazy rock-hard abs and is also super wealthy what more can you ask for?
  • What's more important to you, your brains or your looks?
    For normal people, brains would come first. But for me I never thought about it being something I had to choose between. Why choose when you have both?
  • Describe the first time you ever made out with someone.
    To be honest i dont really remember my first makeout...is that bad? I know that the boy i made out with will remember it for the rest of his life.
  • Be honest: do you exercise?
    Dancing on top of bars is my cardio workout. HAHA Im kidding I would say Im a pretty active person. Im always on the move whether Im swiming, running or hiking to my favorite rope swing spot. Once you stop moving and being active you will start dying. You can't miss anything in life, these times will never come back to you. ENJOY YOUR YOUTH!
  • Rollercoasters or waterslides?
    I would have to say rollercoasters because they are a huge adrenaline rush. I love the feeling when Im at an amusement park its almost like im 12 again, minus the boobs.
  • How long have you been a hot girl?
    I have been a hot girl ever since I left my mothers womb in 1989. In these 21 years of my life i have learned to perfect the hottness.
       
            Click Hare to See More Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis