Sunday 31 March 2013

Laurie


Laurie from West Babylon, NY

School: University of North Carolina at Greensboro Year: Sophomore Major: Dietitics
<!-- Close the gallery div
                                                   Click Hare to See More Photos
GET TO KNOW LAURIE
  • Worst state in the union:
    I would say the worst state in the union would have to be Idaho. All it's good for is potatoes, and I love mashed potatoes and french fries. If it wasn't for Idaho, I would have a much easier time staying in shape.
  • Snuggling, spooning or butterfly kisses?
    wouldn't spooning be considered snuggling? i am all for the spooning, but i'd rather be the little spoon anyday. It's a little awkward when the guy is bigger than you and your the big spoon, but i understand that everyone wants to be the little spoon at least once in their life.
  • What's the worst movie you ever paid to see in theaters?
    I really can't rememeber the last worst movie i saw in theaters. Usually if the previews do not look good, I wait until the movie comes out in blockbuster so I don't waste money on a horrible movie.
  • What would be your favorite part about being a guy if you were one?
    My favorite part about being a guy would be not having to sit when you pee. Think about how many digusting bathrooms you go into that you have to squat so your ass does not touch that disgusting toliet seat that is crawling with god knows what. But guys they don't care, they don't have to squat to pee,and they dont have to use toliet paper. There have been numerous times when i have been out somewhere, like a party, and there was no more toliet paper. That is when i wish I was a guy because then I wouldn't be worried about catching whatever is on that gross toliet seat and the no toliet paper would not even phase me.
  • You have to pitch a completely original show to a huge network. Go.
    Have you ever wanted to know what goes on "inside" a hospital? I'm not talking about all the blood and surgeries either. I mean what goes on in the lives of doctors and nurses. Have you ever wondered whether doctors/ nurses fall in love with each other?, if they are all buddies, and exactly how much competition among doctors there is, especially in a hospital like Seattle Grace? If you have answered yes to all/most of those questions, then I highly recommend you tune into the drama Greys Anatomy. This show contains romance, friendship, blood (and lot's of it), fighting, and saving lives. Additionally, each episode reveals a lesson to learn about life and the hardships/ pleasures we face everyday that are also similarly seen in a hospital setting.
  • What's the fattest fat person food you like?
    My favorite fattest fat person food I would have to say is the paradise pie at chilis. Just about everytime I go to Chili's I get the paradise pie no matter how full I am because it is sooo delicious! ... I suggest that you try it if you never have before : ]
  • Mac or PC?
    Im a PC girl all the way. The only thing I know how to work on a Mac is itunes.
  • Have you ever gotten/given a wedgie?
    is this a serious question? .... who hasn't given/gotten one?
  • Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
    Have i ever? hah, 7th grade earth science teacher... WHAT A HOTTIE. Me and my best friend were all goo goo eyes over him. On the side he was a body builder, so that made things 1000 x better when i would stare at him. Yeah i was only like 12 years old, but I had thoughts of what i would do with him... every girl has the right to a fantasy, no matter what age.
  • What's the girliest thing you've ever seen a guy do in person?
    The girliest thing i have ever seen a guy do in person was when I getting my eyebrows threaded. Right next to me, and a guy was getting them done and screaming. I couldn't help but laugh. There are some things that guys should just leave to girls, and I guess eyebrow threading is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis