Friday 15 March 2013

Desirae

Desirae from kenilworth, NJ

School: kean university Year: Sophomore Major: Sociology














GET TO KNOW DESIRAE
  • What's one thing all guys do that they shouldn't?
    Lie Lie Lie , yes they all lie. Sorry I'm a bit cynical at the moment however all guys should believe in chivalry, any girl would love to be swept off her feet. Including me.
  • What's worse on a guy, yellow teeth or BO?
    Yellow teeth. If a cute guy I met had B.O. it could be because he was working out before, nervously sweating, or ran a mile to catch a glimpse of me. Yellow teeth means you don't take care of yourself routinely. Gross. Plus, I love pearly whites.
  • If the moon became an independent nation what do you think would be a good name for the moon country?
    Desirae, desirae, ooh la la. Enough said.
  • Have you ever shot a gun?
    Sadly no, but now I want to go to a shooting range. I did hold one once, my friend's friend who is a cop. It was so much cooler than first person shooter.
  • Guilty pleasure (not something lame like cookie dough):
    Teasing guys. I break hearts sometimes but only because mine was shattered, what comes around goes around. Twilight series, I know lame, but god Taylor Lautner can practice making babies with me any day. And last but definitely not least CH videos, it's only a guilty pleasure because my procrastination has been an extreme lately.
  • If you had to choose your last words right now:
    If I was going for funny - "time out!" If i was going for something bad ass, "Up yours, baby." or something stupid "This is Sparta!"
  • Can you unwrap a Starburst with your tongue?
    Why yes Sir I can! Funny thing you asked because I was talking about this with my co-workers the other day. It's sexy to hear someone can do it but the wrapper gets really wet and in the end it looks like you were eating paper so it's not as sexy to watch.
  • Was there ever a nerdy/geeky/smart kid in high school you thought was kind of cute but never told him?
    Yes! Except I did tell him and he didn't like me but I think it was because I didn't blossom in high school or maybe I was just too cool for him.
  • How many Twinkies could you eat?
    I'm not sure, I really don't like them, but now that you mention it I don't think I ever had one. Eww and don't those things like never go bad, ever?
  • What's your greatest asset?
    Haha take a wild guess... my smile of course. Get your mind out of the gutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis