Monday 25 March 2013

Jessica


Jessica from Jonesboro, AR

School: Arkansas State University Year: Freshman Major: Magic







                                                      Click Hare to See More Photos
GET TO KNOW JESSICA
  • Have you ever voted for President? For American Idol?
    No, I wish that I would have voted for president though I would of def voted for Obama. As for American Idol I actually hate that show I never watch it so no I never voted for that either.
  • What's the most embarrassing song you know all the words to?
    Seal - Kiss by a Rose. Every one in my family has always made fun of me for it because it's like one of my favorite songs and every time it comes on the radio I blast it and I don't care who knows it.
  • What song did you lose your virginity to? Did he even last through the entire song?
    I really wish that I could remember but I'm pretty sure that the TV was on. Oh and I know that he lasted because he was a man whore before he met me.
  • Come up with a raunchy color name for a new Crayola crayon.
    Bloody cum bubble red.
  • Hidden talent:
    This is a little weird but I can fit a good portion of my foot in my mouth. Like all my toes and about an inch or so of the rest. Not too many people know about it but now I guess any one can know.
  • Have you ever hooked up with someone you met on the internet?
    Sadly I have and I actually regret it, he was a cool guy and all but he was not so much fun in bed and he only wanted to talk about himself and he was just no fun at all. Really it was a bad decision on my part. I don't suggest that any one tries to hook up online. Go out and do it you meet more people that way.
  • Democrat, Republican or Green?
    It doesn't make a difference to me. I'm really not interested in any of it. So it never really mattered to me.
  • Why is that one girlfriend from high school such a stupid bitch now who you hate?
    Wow, I hate most of the girls that I used to be really close to. One girl actually stole something form me and we never talked after that. This other one just got pissed at me for making friends with the new girl at our school (who is still my best friend) so me and the other girl got in a fight and we were about to beat the hell out of each other because of it.
  • Do you think you could eat all of your own hair without barfing?
    I don't think I should eat my own hair. It's got so many chemicals dumped on it I just might die before I even get a chance to barf all over my self.
  • Who would win in a fight: Batman or Superman?
    Well I would have to say Batman, that guy has like a million things on that one little belt. It's amazing what he can do, but if Spiderman was on the list he could whip both of them because Spiderman is THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis