Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kimi


Kimi from sunnyvale, CA

School: Foothill College Year: Freshman Major: Teaching









GET TO KNOW KIMI
  • What's the worst movie you ever paid to see in theaters?
    10,000 BC was the shittiest thing I've seen with my life. Only plus was the guy in a loincloth.
  • Is it ever okay for the girl to be the big spoon?
    Only if he's a midget.
  • What's a good hangover cure?
    Cereal with ketchup, and vodka then add a raw egg on top. Delish.
  • Have you ever gotten/given a wedgie?
    Well one time at cheer camp, me and some friends were all really hyper from drinking a bunch of rockstars so we ran into some of the freshman's rooms and gave them wedgies.. good times.
  • Shower or bath?
    Not like any of you read this part... BUT.. depends who I'm with! ;)
  • Write an excerpt from your middle school diary.
    Dear diary, today was shit, my teacher said she hates me because I'm too beautiful.
  • Have you ever been fired from a job?
    Yes, I was a bad hooker.
  • What's the most epic way to die?
    Going 200 mph off the golden gate bridge... having sex.
  • Would you ever ask a guy out?
    If he couldn't speak.
  • Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
    As I recall, my kindergarden teacher was pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis